I was very surprised and flattered to have been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award, especially since I am still so very new to blogging. Very special thanks to Becoming Madame for the nomination! She, like myself, is an Expat living in Europe, but unlike myself, is a fabulous writer whose blog chronicles her journey into a new life while living in Paris. Please check it out.
The rules of the Kreativ Blogger Award are that I need to share ten things about myself and pick 6 other bloggers to receive the award.
1. I have loved mayonnaise on french fries since I was a kid living in Holland.
2. I sneeze 6 times (+/- 1) every time I walk outdoors into the bright sun.
3. I have never broken a bone, even after falling out of a bus window as a kid (as it was moving) and landing on the street.
4. I wish I was a better writer.
5. I hate mean people. Life is too short.
6. I don’t own a car.
7. If I was a pro athlete I’d be a (clean) pro cyclist.
8. Its not laziness, its procrastination!
9. My favorite musician is Elvis Costello
10. I love my wife.
Six bloggers I admire and would like to nominate:
Photographychronicles. Photographer from Romania who did a nice job chronicling a photography course.
Loniduekart. Painter from Argentina whose work just makes you happy looking at it!
Lindsaymariko. Videographer at Pacific Northwest Ballet, currently making waves with her toes in photography.
Justinbettman. Great portraits and Studio, with a sprinkling of behind-the-scenes….
Darkhalide. Great shots. Lots of Street photography. Great “How stuff was done” section.
Younglesonphotoblog. Fabulous HDR images.
Russianmomcooks. Because all of her stuff looks so delicious and I have promised myself to cook a few for my family!